Over the past two week in SojournKids, we've studied Luke 1:26-38 and Luke 2:4-20. On December 19th, we learned about how Jesus' birth was foretold. We learned that:
- God chose the young virgin, Mary, to be Jesusʼ mother.
- Mary humbly obeyed God and praised Him.
- Jesus is the Son of God.
Then, on December 26th, we studied Jesus' birth in Bethlehem. We learned that:
- Jesus was born in a stable, because there was no room in the Inn.
- Mary wrapped Jesus in cloth and laid him in a manger.
- Angel warriors announced his birth to poor shepherds.