It finally got cold here in Louisville this week, although we’re already expecting temperatures to get back into the 50s and 60s shortly. That’s life in the Ohio Valley — you never know what the weather is going to do. But what do you do, when you and the kids want to get out of the house on those cold, wintry days (or even dreary wet days in warm weather?) Here, in no particular order, are five places the Montgomery family likes to visit: read more
The Sojourn Kids staff enjoyed this these other blog post last week too!
- Pastor Mike Cosper gives us a great recipe for chicken wings: read more
- Pastor Daniel also helps us to see what there is to love and leave about Lent: read more
- Pastor Daniel gives a reading plan for stepping into the season of fasting here as well!
- Sojourner Mandy Groce posts her latest coloring sheet: read more
- Jenny Funderburk talks about how to make the best of paid childcare workers: read more
- My friend, Sam Luce, talks about how theology matters: read more
- Sam also points leaders to a great contacts app: read more
photo courtesy of: Megan Lang