We're continuing our staff profiles this week with the introduction of Sojourn intern, Chris Ritter. Chris has done an great job leading the team that has launched our children's ministry at the New Albany campus. Chris is the husband of Rachael. He is a Sothern California native that has been transplanted to Kentucky. He studied Bible at The Master’s College before moving to Louisville.
1. What is your current role with SojournKids? I am an intern with SojournKids, serving as director for SojournKids in New Albany. I make sure that we have equipped people in place to teach on Sundays.
2. What is your favorite part of your job? I love to see kids actively engaged in learning the Gospel. There is nothing better than seeing the teachers share their faith with the next generation.
3. What hopes, dreams, and aspirations do you have? I hope to raise up a great family that loves the Lord. At Sojourn, I hope to see parents who can confidently share their faith with their kids in everyday life. I also want to see us launch a kids singing time on Sunday mornings in New Albany.
4. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? I am pretty particular about my popcorn. I love kettle corn but I have to make it myself.
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? What is your favorite Louisville ice cream shop? Mint Chocolate Chip is the only flavor of ice cream. I didn’t realize that there was a debate about this. Greater’s definitely has the best stuff.