Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
- Read 2 Chronicles 14:9-13 together.
- Can you fly across your yard or bedroom without touching the ground? What if you asked your mom or dad to carry you?
- What are some impossible things that you can ask from God?
- Invite a child to pray and then conclude by thanking God for hearing our prayers.
Family Devotions at Home
- Read 2 Chronicles 15 together
- If you were driving across the country to a place you had never been, what would you use to find your way? A map or GPS?
- Could Asa seek God his own way or did he need to come God's way?
- How is God specifically inviting you to follow him more?
- Parents: Tell a story about a time when God called you to seek him.
- Pray together, asking God to help you love and follow him more.