- Read Psalm 85:1-7 together.
- Has anyone ever been sunburned? How do we get sunburn? (Simply by being exposed to the sun. It's not something we can create, but we must be in the right place)
- When we learn more about God and his love for us, how will we want to respond?
- Invite a child to pray, then conclude by thanking God for Jesus who took God's anger for us, and ask God to revive our hearts.
Family Devotions at Home
- Read Psalm 85 together.
- Pretend there's an earthquake. The house is shaking. There's a crack in the ground swallowing the city, and it's coming your way. But it stops right at your feet and you live! How would you feel?
- Read the story of the sons of Korah in Numbers 16 and 26:10-11.
- Why should we respond in worship like the Sons of Korah? Parents: Share one reason why you love worshiping God.
- Worship God as you pray together.