Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
- Read Nehemiah 8:1-3 together
- Where do people in our city often gather? (YUM! Center, theater, parks, etc.)
- Would you have been one in the crowd who paid attention to God's Word?
- Invite a child to pray and then conclude by asking God to help us hear his Word when it is read or taught.
Family Devotions at Home
- Read Nehemiah 8 together
- What supplies are needed to start a campfire?
- God was at work in this story. What was the tool he used to revive his people?
- Why do we need God's word so much in our own lives?
- Parents: Share with your kids how you incorporate God's Word into your life.
- Pray together for a renewed love for Scripture.