Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
- How many times each day do you go to your kitchen for something to eat?
- Does God allow people to return to him more than once?
- When was the last time you turned away from God? Have you returned?
- Invite a child to pray and then conclude by asking God for his mercy.
Family Devotions at Home
- Read 2 Chronicles 30 together
- Why do you get excited to give someone you know a gift you know they will enjoy?
- In this story, who loves the most: God or the people?
- What does repentance look like? Is it just saying, "I'm sorry"?
- Parents: Is there anything for which you need to repent to your kids?
- Ask God for the grace to repent of our sin to him and one another.