Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
- How do proud people walk? (let them act it out... nose in air, smug, arms crossed, bragging)
- In what ways do we sometimes show the pride of our hearts? (talk about ourselves, not seek forgiveness, not give forgiveness, etc.)
- Invite a child to pray, then conclude by asking God to help us live humbly.
Family Devotions at Home
- Read 2 Chronicles 34 together
- Why is cleaning the bathroom so hard?
- What about the dishes or our rooms? (They are all messy jobs requiring humility)
- When you hear God's word, how do you respond?
- Parents: Share a story about how God is teaching you greater humility.
- Confess your pride together and ask God to help us humbly follow him.