Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
- Read Haggai 1:2-8 together
- Why do you love your bedroom so much? What makes it comfortable?
- What was wrong with the house of the Lord at this time?
- Why should we live thinking about what's best for all of God's family?
- Invite a child to pray and then conclude by thanking God for the church.
Family Devotions at Home
- Read Haggai 1 together.
- Play a game with the kids. Give them each a brown paper bag with the bottom cut out and put treats inside. As the kids pick up the treats to put them in the bag, they will fall out the other side.
- Ask: What does God teach us in verse 6?
- How might God want you to serve your church family more?
- Parents: Share one simple truth with your kids about how God is inviting you to reach people with the gospel and serve the church more effectively.
- Pray together for the mission of Sojourn