Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
- Read Nehemiah 8:13-18 together
- Have you ever lost something then found it again much later?
- What truth did these leaders rediscover in God's Word? (a feast that celebrated God's care for Israel in the wilderness)
- Invite a child to pray and then conclude by asking God to remind us of his vision for our lives.
Family Devotions at Home
- Read Nehemiah 8 together.
- Would you enjoy a birthday party if you were the only one there? Why not?
- How many people in God's family decided to celebrate? (All of them.)
- Why is it important that we regularly meet and live life together as a church?
- Parents: Share with your kids how God led you to Sojourn.
- Pray together that Sojourn will grow closer as a church family who celebrates God's grace.