Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
Read Deuteronomy 10:14-15
- What is the greatest treasure in the world? What would you pay for it?
- Did you know that God chose you to be his special treasure?
- How much did God pay for us to be his treasure?
Invite a child to pray and thank God for making us his treasure.
Family Devotions at Home
Read Mathew 13:44
- Parents: Take an old shoebox and set out some craft supplies for your kids (crayons, paint, construction paper, etc.) Have your kids decorate the box as a treasure chest.
- What did the man do when he found the treasure in the field?
- Jesus is the greatest treasure. How much would you give up to be with him?
Father, help us to see that Jesus is our greatest treasure.