Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
- Read Ephesians 1:15-23
- Have you ever felt like someone forgot about you?
- Are there people in your life who remember you and pray for you? Parents, Grandparents, Teachers?
- How does it feel to know that Jesus remembers us and prays for us?
- Invite a parent to pray and give thanks for every child in the group.
Family Devotions at Home
- Read Ephesians 1:22-23
- Parents: Find a large box with one long, open side. Ask your kids to imagine it as a pirate ship. Work with them to paint or draw the ship on the side of the box with markers. Find an old sheet or t-shirt and attach a sail.
- What does it take to make a plan? Maybe talk about how you make a list--a shopping plan--before you go to the grocery store.
- What kinds of plans did we need to build the ship? How does it feel to know that God loves you and has a plan for you?
- Thank God for giving Jesus the power to complete God's plan of salvation.