Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
Read John 3:16
- What does grace mean? Grace is a free gift.
- What gift did God give his people? (What does the verse say?) God gives us his one of a kind Son.
- How does it make you feel to know that God gave himself for you?
Invite a child to pray and thank God for giving us Jesus.
Family Devotions at Home
Read Ephesians 3:14-19
- Where does this verse say that Jesus lives? He lives in the heart of every person who believes in him!
- Why does Jesus' spirit live inside our hearts? To help us know how much he loves us--how long and wide and high and deep it is.
- Parents: Tell your children about how you first came to believe in Jesus. Tell about how you first came to understand his love for you.
Thank God for sending his Spirit to help us know his love.