Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
Read Acts 9:1-22
- Was Saul looking for Jesus?
- Explain: Saul wasn't looking for Jesus. He was looking to hurt Jesus' people. Even though Saul wasn't looking for Jesus, Jesus found him.
- How did Saul's life change after he met Jesus? Instead of trying to hurt Jesus' people, Jesus sent him to others to tell the good news.
Invite a child to pray and ask God to change our lives.
Family Devotions at Home
Read Ephesians 5:1-2
- What does it mean to imitate someone? To act like them. To follow their example.
- How many of you want to be like your mom or dad?
- Who does this verse tell you to imitate? Whose example does it say to follow?
Ask God to help us love others like Christ loved us. We can't do this without his help.