I was able to attend portions of the Connecting Church & Home conference at Southern Seminary the past weekend. I am always encouraged by hearing David Michael, Jay Strother, Steve Wright, and Timothy Jones--four men that I count as models in ministry. It was also good to hang for a few minutes at the seminary bookstore with my friend Tony Kummer. Here are some links to his coverage of the conference.
- Notes from the Opening Q&A
- Session I: Spiritual Orphans and the Household of God (Russell Moore)
- Session II: Calling Fathers to Raise Men (Randy Stinson)
- Session III: The Genesis Standard for Families (Ryan Rush)
- Session IV: Christian Parenting is Combat (Albert Mohler)
- Breakout notes from Terry Delaney (coming soon)
- Breakout notes from Lauren Foster (coming soon)