- Jesus is the Savior King.
- The people honored Jesus as King by obeying and praising him.
- We should obey and praise Jesus.
This week in SojournKids, we studied Luke 19:1-11. We heard about Zacchaeus, a little man who was a big sinner. We learned that:
- Jesus came to seek and save the lost.
- Jesus saves big sinners like Zacchaeus and us.
- When Jesus gives us salvation, our life completely changes.
- Jesus raised his friend Lazarus from the dead.
- Jesus has power to give people eternal life. He is the resurrection and the life.
- Jesus gives eternal life to everyone who believes in him.
This week in SojournKids, we heard the story of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector from Luke 18:9-17. We learned that:
- Jesus came to save big sinners like you and me.
- We can't brag about our goodness to God, because he is the best.
- We should just confess our sins and ask God for mercy.
Two weeks ago in SojournKids, we studied the story of the Ten Lepers from Luke 17:11-21. We learned that:
- Jesus hears our cries for help.
- Only Jesus saves outcasts and sinners.
- We should praise Jesus and say “thank you,” because he is merciful.
Last week, we heard how Jesus is the Good Shepherd from John 10. We learned:
- Jesus is the gate. He is the only way for us to know God.
- Jesus is the good shepherd. He gave up his life for his friends.
- Jesus is God. He is the only one who can give us eternal life.